At Guestline, we craft thoughtful products to help hoteliers effortlessly welcome and manage their guests. We provide Property Management Systems (PMS), travel agent integration, payment gateways and more.
We believe that developers don’t just write code; we are responsible for delivering value to the customer and are a part of the whole process end-to-end.
We’ve successfully completed a transition to Azure cloud, and we are refactoring a monolithic WebForms app to an Event-Driven, Microservice architecture, hosted on Kubernetes.
About the role
We are looking for Full Stack Developers to help us with Guestline’s evolution and join one of our growing product teams.
Each team owns a vertical and as a team member, you’ll help us discover, design, build and ship software solutions that enable hoteliers to deliver efficient and delightful guest experiences.
- Professional experience using C# or Java
- You will have proven track record developing software products with an attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Experience testing your code with automated tests, particularly with TDD
- Willingness to engage in peer-review code review process and pair programming
- Professional experience developing Single Page Apps with React
- Experience with Azure in a DevOps culture with tools like Terraform
- Worked with Microservices, Service-Oriented and Event-Driven Architectures
- Experience with Agile development practices and processes
We believe in
- Remote-first and trust-based relationships
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Collaboration: we pair program daily and conduct peer reviews for all new code
- High standards and attention to detail. Our code test is a central part of the hiring process
- Being Agile: we aim to deliver customer value continuously and incrementally
This is a remote first role, with very occasional travel for our twice-annual team conference. Our office locations are Shrewsbury, UK, Munich, Germany, or Poznan, Poland. We can employ candidates located and with the right to work in one of those countries.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer relocation or sponsor visas if you’re outside of one of these areas.