Quality Assurance Engineer needed - REMOTELY
? 12,000 - 15,000 PLN / month
? 100% REMOTE
? American startup, a IoT enabled location based service for repairs and maintenance of smart city assets
● Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
● Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Prioritize and plan testing activities
● Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
● Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
● Perform regression testing.
● Proven work experience in software quality assurance
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
● Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
● Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements.
● Fluent English (B2 at the very minimum, ideally C1 or above)
What do we offer?
● 12-15k pln/month
● B2B or civil contract
● 100% remote work
● Budget on educational courses
● International team
● Flexible working hours
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer for full time, long term work for the fast-growing start-up in the United States. By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they're dealt with. It's a lot of work. But once you're at the top, you'll enjoy the view ?.