Back-end Developer with Java needed - REMOTELY
? 19,000 - 24,000 PLN / month
? 100% REMOTE
? American startup, a IoT enabled location based service for repairs and maintenance of smart city assets
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic Integration of external platform and libraries.
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Implementation of security and data protection Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language Java/Groovy/Kotlin.
● Knowledge of Reactive Streams Programming (RxJava2/Project Reactor)
● Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, RESTful, and Microservices
● Experience with frameworks, such as Micronaut, Grails and SpringBoot
● Experience with databases (MySQl, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch)
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Data migration, transformation, and scripting
● Setup and administration of backups
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and OWASP security principles
● Fluent English (B2 at the very minimum, ideally C1 or above)
What do we offer?
● 19-24k pln/month
● B2B or civil contract
● 100% remote work
● Budget on educational courses
● International team
● Flexible working hours
We are looking for an experienced Back-End Web Developer for full time, long term work for the fast-growing start-up in the United States. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the database. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well. The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best.