💰 Up to 30 000 PLN net / month B2B
☑️ B2B long-term permanent contract
💻 Rapidly growing Japanese startup, with deep roots in innovation and technology
🕦 Part-remotely (a few days a month at the office in Warsaw)
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
On behalf of the client, we are looking for a Platform Engineer who is highly motivated to grow their knowledge in AI and Machine Learning. The company has offices in the US, Japan, and Poland. We offer a culture of team collaboration, opportunities for professional growth, and the chance to work with a dynamic team in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing fields of technology.
The company is building a highly innovative solution that automates the Machine Learning pipeline. Thanks to their product, everyone can work as a Data Scientist, even without any relevant experience.
- Senior or strong Mid, ideally 3+ years of experience
- Strong experience with Python
- Communicative English, ideally B2
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Linux and Git
- Proactive communication, open mindset, curiosity, and great teamwork spirit
Nice to have:
- Experience with Golang and Azure
- Basic knowledge about data analytics, machine learning, statistics or relevant areas
- Experience building data analysis pipelines, distributed computing and big data analytics
- Work experience at a start-up
- Build and maintain a robust, scalable and flexible data platform that is deployed both on-premises and in a variety of cloud environments
- Be responsible for delivering the best deployment experience to customers
- Build software for supporting customers’ installation, upgrade, recovery from node failure, node scaling, system monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Help us measure and improve reliability and performance of the data platform by working with product owners and engineering teams
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Direct contact with the founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
What do we offer?
- Up to 30 000 PLN net / month
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- Flexible working hours (work is mainly with a Polish team)
- Long term contract
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/