B2B / UoP
From the get go you'll be building and shipping features for our iOS and Android apps using React Native.
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Experience with Redux or similar state container
- Strong focus on app performance, code clarity and modularity
- You can talk comfortably about software at both a high and low level
- Comfortable working with git
- Familiar with React Native
- Good command of English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge with monorepos and lerna
- Experience with pipelines and writing tests
- Previous experience with JIRA
- Understanding of Objective-C, Swift or Java
- Build new features with clearly defined functional requirements in react native.
- Implement features requested by the product team ensuring the best experiences for our users.
- Participates in group design discussions and provides concrete input to the design of complete product components.
- Understands design discussions that pertain to the interconnectivity of product components and major product subsystems
- Modify existing applications, fix bugs and works on request for software services.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Build a baseline product to be consumed by implementation teams.
Minimum experience required: 4 years