Our clients say they love working with Brainhub. They say we are smart and creative. They appreciate we're down to earth, not afraid to speak our minds and that we get things done. They say we give technology a human face.
That's nice, we'll take it. But we know they don't mean Brainhub, the company, but Brainhub, the people.
It's our business analysts, product owners, designers, and developers who work hand in hand with them, solve their problems, and make amazing things that move their businesses forward.
Today we're looking for a new teammate. Someone to join us, and keep up with the high standards the rest of the team have set.
Are you the one?
What do we expect?
You'll get extra points if you are comfortable with:
- Agile approach;
- Node.js (building API);
- Automatic application testing;
- PostgreSQL or MongoDB (basics at least);
- Databases modeling;
- Programming paradigms;
- Process automation;
- Server configuration;
- Web App Security.
What do we offer?
- A real impact on business;
- Work in modern technologies that we choose together;
- Multiple growth opportunities (training, workshops);
- Private healthcare;
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding);
- Flexible working time, including remote work;
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top developers in the world.
- Fully remote work during the pandemic, ultimately in one of our offices in Gliwice, Bielsko-Biała, Kraków, Warszawa or Wrocław;
- Salary: 12000 - 16000 PLN (net B2B).
If you're still reading this, you must see something there for you. So don't overthink it.
Scroll down, send us your details and let's see.