💰 Up to 24 500 PLN net / month B2B
☑️ B2B long-term permanent contract
💻 Rapidly growing Japanese startup, with deep roots in innovation and technology
🕦 Part-remotely (a few days a month at the office), office is located in Warsaw
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
On behalf of the client, we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who is highly motivated to grow their knowledge in AI and Machine Learning. The company has offices in the US, Japan, and Poland. We offer a culture of team collaboration, opportunities for professional growth, and the chance to work with a dynamic team in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing fields of technology.
The company is building a highly innovative solution that automates the Machine Learning pipeline. Thanks to their product, everyone can work as a Data Scientist, even without any relevant experience.
- Experience in test automation using WebdriverIO or Protractor (TypeScript, Cucumber)
- Strong focus on the product and code quality
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Innovative and logical thinking
- Open to new challenges
- A team player
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Basic knowledge about data analytics, machine learning, statistics or relevant areas
- Work experience at a start-up
- Maintain product test suite
- Identify and implement supplemental test cases but also continuously improve our testing frameworks
- Support other developers in writing tests by sharing know-how and good practices
- Challenge developers by looking at their deliverables from the product perspective
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Direct contact with the founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
What do we offer?
- Direct impact on the product
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very experienced and highly technical team
- Powerful hardware, 2-3 monitors
- Friendly atmosphere, no stress, no dress-code
- Flexible working hours: we understand if you have to leave at 3pm or prefer to work in the evenings
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/