Welcome to TietoEVRY!
We are one of the largest Nordic IT services company. In Poland our specialty is delivering modern IT business solutions, mainly as software development for well-known companies from different sectors like automotive and smart devices.
Read more about us: http://www.tietoevry.com/pl/
To support our expansion, we are looking for:
Test Automation EngineerWith us you will be responsible for:
We would like you have:
- supporting development teams in terms of quality and testing
- developing new tests, test frameworks and tools (and maintain existing ones)
- preparing test plans and test scenarios
- setting new and improving existing test environments
It’s helpful if you have:
- at least 3 years of professional experience in testing and test automation
- testing theory & principles knowledge
- professional experience in Python
- experience with test automation frameworks (e.g., Robot Framework)
- experience with bug tracking and test case management systems
- CI/CD basic knowledge
- ability to assimilate new technologies quickly
- good English (written and spoken)
With us, you can expect:
- ISTQB certification
- experience in performance tests
- experience with Android platform testing (e.g., CTS, VTS)
- Stable, full-time and long-term employment based on employment contract (umowa o pracę) or B2B contract (działalność gospodarcza).
- We have different projects and teams, which allows to develop yourself in different ways.
- Communication in open way. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you and discuss readily.
- Healthy work-life balance and friendly, caring atmosphere.
- Working with highly skilled professionals and be part of the TietoEVRY wide engineer network.
- Fast and reasonable recruitment process – all process is remote and usually we finish it in 1-2 weeks after one call and one online meeting.