Altimetrik is looking for Full-Stack (.NET and React.js) Engineer to develop a Payments System for hospitals that allows customers to collect a payment 24x7 through whatever channel the patient wants to pay.
About the project:
We develop revenue cycle management products to address claims management, payer contract management, and patient collections, customer currently supports 60% of US health systems and 7,700 healthcare organizations. We are seeking to embrace an enterprise-scale transformation to enrich the current customer experience across the suite of solutions offering encompassing eCN, Payment Safe, Patient Simple, PFA, and Registration Accelerator.
- given a problem statement, with a well laid out scope, independently comes up with different solution approach, extensible low-level design with right separation of concern and abstractions keeping impact of design change and backward compatibility in mind,
- writes modular, extensible, readable, and performant code,
- understands test driven development, writes automated unit tests for the developed code wherever possible,
- follows secured coding standard,
- uses tools like SonarQube for static code analysis and fixes identified issues during development cycle,
- uses penetration test tools to identify and fix security vulnerabilities,
- conversant with continuous integration using Jenkins,
- with guidance able to do, high/low level design and choice of right solution,
- able to troubleshoot most issues in own component(s) by himself/herself, and other component(s) issues with guidance.
Skill and Experience:
- relevant experience in building technical solutions based on microservices architecture,
- good understanding of Design Patterns,
- C# v8.0+, .NET Core,
- SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Service Bus - SignalR (1.x.x),
Work in the Polish time zone,
Equipment provided by Altimetrik,
Salary: 19 000 - 23 000 PLN net / gross B2B / CoE (on B2B 26 days paid vacation and 30 days paid sick leave).