The successful candidate will take part in our projects and will collaborate in the delivery of our solutions for customers working in automotive / manufacturing business.
Hermes Reply has built his growth in the years on the delivery of applications in the automotive sector. The "critical" nature of these services (most of our applications are considered mission-critical, because any issue with the system has a relevant impact on the production activities) makes slower the introduction of new innovative technologies. But at the same time, the collaboration in such projects represents an important formative experience.
The resource will take part into the following activities:
- Development of systems on a variety of platforms, including web interfaces, desktop & Web applications, industry-specific solutions and interfaces with PLCs.
- System implementation (in Poland or worldwide)
- Advanced support of existing production systems (located in Poland and worldwide)
- Performance analysis and optimization of applied solutions
The candidate must have some experience in the SW development: the minimum is 2 years of experience, preferably in an international company of Software development.
- Employment contract for indefinite period of time
- Private healthcare plan (with Medicover)
- Edenred card for meal expenses (190 PLN / month)
- English and Italian lessons, organized as continuous training
- Opportunity to join a huge community of IT experts, since Hermes Reply is part of the Reply group, with thousands of employers working in Europe, USA and Brazil
- Opportunity to develop and create a career path by participating also in challenges like Hackathon and Labcamp (events frequently organized by Reply to create connections among Replyers all over the world), as well as the opportunity to attend internal and external technical training
- Working in an international team, making communication in foreign languages a natural one ability
- Gradual development of technical and analytical skills
- Join a young and ambitious group of people who enjoy working, in a flexible organization without formalized hierarchies