We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our QA Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who will help us deliver the best quality code and build amazing products.
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be a part of a team delivering a few projects (software products built from scratch) within a year!
- Do you wonder what project you would join? Check out our previous projects: IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... and try to guess what exciting, brand-new project is waiting for you!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You'll be part of one of the best Development teams (last year we were named a Top Developer by Clutch)!
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Make sure that our products reach the highest of their quality both on technical and business aspects,
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures to find as many bugs as possible,
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers,
- Execute manual tests, reporting defects and advocating product quality,
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems,
- Sharing ideas on how to improve the app and the testing process.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and manual testing (web and mobile apps),
- Knowledge of the best QA practices (ISTQB fundamentals or more),
- Experience with testing API requests and dedicated tools (Postman/Swagger/Chrome Dev Tools),
- Solid understanding of testing methods and techniques in Agile, you can be the one to improve the process in our company,
- Interest in good design principles,
- Really high attention to detail and precision,
- Very good communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills,
- B2+ in English – we work internationally, so that's a must.
- Private healthcare package,
- Veeery flexible hours and fully remote work (or if you prefer, you’re always welcome at our Warsaw office),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks).
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!