Software Architect with C++ needed - 100% REMOTELY
? 30 000 - 35 000 PLN NET/month, B2B
? 100% REMOTELY, even after the pandemic
? Full time, long-term permanent
? Algorithmic trading and asset management company from Singapore
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We are looking for Software Architects for a leading quantitative trading technology provider. Everyday, the company's infrastructure and algorithms enable traders to deliver billions of dollars of liquidity to major exchanges around the world.
The company is headquartered in Singapore. The work environment is international therefore the official language used by the company is english. The founding team has over 15 years of experience at industry-leading companies (Citadel Investment Group, BCG, Shutterstock), world-class universities (MIT, Princeton, The Wharton School of Business), and is growing strong and looking for talented software engineers to join the team.
- 5+ years of experience in backend engineering
- Solid and hands-on knowledge of using C++
- Great command of English (B2 or above)
- Experience using shared memory IPC for interprocess communication
- Attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Previous experience in the Fin-tech industry (banks, financial institutions etc.) is a PLUS
- Able to implement code utilizing low-level OS concepts (eg. caching architecture for latency optimization, kernel bypass networking)
- Has experience from fast-moving technology-driven companies - and a genuine interest in financial markets
- Has previous experience with cryptocurrencies/smart contracts (a plus, not required)
- BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or Science, etc.
- Design, build, test and deploy proprietary software such as:
- Trading simulator optimized for distributed computations
- Large-scale data collection, management and visualization systems
- Analytics tools to enable advanced mathematical modeling
- Post-trade analysis and reconciliation to support efficient operations
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Build the core research infrastructure to allow efficient research
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- Loose, startup atmosphere
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Direct contact with the founder of the company
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- 30,000 - 35,000 PLN / month
- B2B contract
- 100% REMOTE work, even after the pandemic
- Great work environment and growing team
- Work alongside founders & learn from best in class talent
- Pushing boundaries and build new technologies
- Flexible working hours
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we signed an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/