Experience in business analysis work - collecting and specifying functional and non-functional requirements, preparing mock-ups.
Ability to cooperate with both business and technical clients.
Knowledge related to software engineering.
Bachelor's or master's degree in information technology, computer science, economics (or equivalent experience)
High level of analytical skills, attention to detail, systematic and well organized
Ability to work in a team, good communication and problem-solving skills
Fluent in English - allowing reading, writing technical documentation, and speaking freely with clients.
Additional skills that are a plus:
· Experience with Agile or Lean methodologies.
· Experience in medical industry.
· Experience with embedded systems.
Cooperation with internal and external clients.
· Conducting business and system analysis (acquiring requirements, analyzing needs, documenting, validating, and managing functional and non-functional requirements).
· Preparing application and system wireframe mock-ups and high-level conceptual system design.
· Writing user stories and preparing acceptance criteria for developers.
· Working on process analysis and optimization.
· Supporting the process of testing solutions, preparing acceptance tests.
What we offer:
· Work in an international team.
· Kaizen culture and influence on shaping working culture.
· Friendly working environment.
· Flexible working hours (with remote work opportunities).
· Nice and creative workspace and office (in great location of Poznań).
· Opportunity to grow and reach personal goals.
· Possibility to make the world a better place.
*Private healthcare Medicover