Senior Backend Engineer (with Golang OR Ruby) needed!
? 100% REMOTELY
? 20 000 - 28 500 zł net, B2B
? Full time, permanent
? Startup from New York City
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Golang OR Ruby (with RoR)
- High level of seniority, able to make independent technical decisions
- Experience in developing and maintaining micro-services and complex back-end systems
- Fluent English (B2 at the very least, ideally C1 or above)
- 80% development + 20% testing, maintenance and bug fixing
- Working with Product Managers to understand business requirements for new applications and features and then translating them into technical requirements and architecture.
- Collaborating with your team to convert technical requirements and architecture into an actionable roadmap and plans
- Systems integration
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Have a strong passion in designing and building cutting-edge software and well-structured and easily-maintainable code
- Very independent - if you are not given tasks, you also arrange work for yourself'
- Product-focused. We are seeking developers who work to build something remarkable, not just to earn money. People who care about the product, who want to be a part of a bigger ecosystem. Who have 3+ years of working for one company in their resume
- 20 000 - 28 500 PLN net, B2B
- 100% REMOTE work
- B2B contract
- Educational budget that everyone can spend on additional courses
- An access to numerous online courses
- Virtual or local networking events
- Company meetups once or twice a year
- Food allowance
- Your personal tech stack: Macbook Pro, 27 inch HD monitor
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
We are looking for an experienced Senior Backend Engineer (with Golang OR Ruby) for full time, long term work for one of the fastest growing business management platforms in the United States. We're looking for an engineer who has a strong, product-centric mindset and who is excited about working in an independent, fast-paced startup environment to develop products end-to-end from planning to deployment.