The Cloud team helps our customers to track performance and availability of all environment sizes. Beyond what Azure Monitor, CloudWatch and Stackdriver provide, we provide automated problem detection, dependency and analysis to help figure out what was the root cause of the problem. With Dynatrace, you will have a chance to become an expert in all clouds, including Azure, AWS and GCP. Interested? Cause we are.
About the role
We are looking for skilled and freethinking Senior Software Engineers who really love R&D and want to dig into performance — if you like the sound of that, then this is the place for you!
We deliver cloud monitoring solutions that leverage Dynatrace's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. We are working on cloud integration to provide one, simple solution, which is focused on collecting, searching, and analyzing traces across fully distributed architectures. With key integrations, we'll be able to aggregate metrics and events across the full development stack. The role requires good problem-solving skills and the ability to work across several value creation teams. We're looking for candidates who love to learn, to simplify complexity and are able to adapt quickly.
We always start with research that helps us understand how given services work, what are the usage scenarios, and what we should monitor for it to make sense. We do not want to make a tool that just mimics the functionality of cloud's console, but a tool that combines the data that is retrieved from multiple monitoring sources, which gives a meaningful insight into real problems.
Thanks to Dynatrace partnership with Microsoft, AWS and Google you will have a chance to participate in early adopter programs and always be up-to date with cloud technologies.
Desired skills & experience
- Solid Java knowledge, professional experience in development and architectural design
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience in test-driven development, refactoring, clean code, clean architecture, design patterns, etc.
- Hands-on experience in cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Fluent communication in English
- Team player with proactive approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Quality-first mindset
- Analytical thinking
- Technical studies related to Software Engineering
- Experience in distributed and multi-tier web applications
- Ability to perceive functionalities from a global end-to-end perspective
- Experience with Angular is a big plus
You'll be responsible for
- Designing, implementing, and testing new features
- Proactively improving product and code quality
- Working with the support team to resolve client problems
- Engaging in building the product roadmap
- Sharing knowledge
It is not in our DNA to hire smart people and tell them what to do. We thrive on our skills and knowledge and act as a team of people where everyone can perform in their area of excellence.