Are you ready to lead and develop a team of software developers? We are looking for a hands-on leader and C/C++ developer who is focused on building an exceptional team that will shape the future of Dynatrace.
About the role
As a Team Captain in Dynatrace, you would do what it takes to establish a great team and create a great product together.
You will be building the heart of the Dynatrace system, responsible for developing and improving the most important functionality required for monitoring every host, namely the detection of emerging processes and monitoring their lifetime in the context of the Dynatrace architecture.
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating an inspiring, cooperative environment with an open communication culture.
- Being a C/C++ developer.
- Fostering team culture, discover training needs, motivates and help team members grow.
- Being able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Working in an international setup with like-minded people (mostly in the same time zone).
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies.
- Doing what it takes to get things done.
- Making sure the team works well together and organizing team-building activities.
Desired skills & experience:
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development, including a leading role.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with C/C++ (including C++ 17 and Boost) from a development and architectural perspective.
- Great understanding and hands-on experience with Linux/Windows.
- Willingness to work with other technologies (for example, Java and AIX).
- Strong desire to help other people grow.
- Very good communication and cooperation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (for example, as Scrum Master).
- Focus on high quality (to keep up with our no-ops approach).
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Good English communication skills.
- Ready to start as a Software Engineer and quickly grow into the target position.