Fascinated by state-of-the-art Java or C++ technologies? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems? Want to dig into performance? — if you like the sound of that, then this is the place for you!
Apply and be part of a Software Intelligence company.
Our platform is AI-powered, full stack, automated monitoring! Find out more: try our demo! If you work with us, you will be able to make an impact immediately.
About the role
As a Graduate Software Engineer you will work in an international environment using Agile methods (Scrum). You will advocate focus on performance, scalability, and security. Dynatrace is a place where you can learn new tech things, solve challenging tasks and swap new ideas with your teammates.
With us, you'll be involved in our daily product development and have the opportunity to make real contributions. You'll be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about performance, and believe that the world needs software to work perfectly. We hope you'll bring a sense of fun and motivation to our work every day.
Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity, and innovation.
Start your career by doing something meaningful and discovering for yourself an ultimate growing experience.
What you'll be responsible for
- Proactively improving product and code quality
- Coding high-volume software using primarily C++ or/and Java
- Resolving complex problems and responding to customer needs that are not a piece of cake
- Coding, crafting and partnering with your engineering team, UX/Product Designers, and PMs for business innovation on different product layers.
- Sharing knowledge within and outside of your team
Desired skills and experience
- Drive to grow to be a great software engineer
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Good programming skills in Java and/or C++ and/or DevOps
- Good foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, computing complexity, and algorithms
- Structured approach, analytical thinking, and accuracy
- High willingness to get to know new technologies
- Very good collaboration and communication skills (also in English: written and oral)
- Experience in open source / own side projects and/or internships
- Pro-active team player
- Focus on high quality