Innovate Tech Group is a technology firm specialising in proprietary application software development including mobile applications. With London based Headquarters and offices in New York, Prague, Kraków, Warsaw, Kiev, Lviv, and expanding, we produce innovative software for license at the cutting-edge of technology.
We need skilled Front End (ReactJS) developer to join the development team in Katowice who is ready to fit in and start right away on the project, a complex web application for an integrated super app marketplace that provides wider functionality. We have a Beta version and are refining it, heading towards the global launch.
The post is office based, full time, working at one of our offices in both large team projects and smaller individual projects that fit together to create a Global e-Commerce & Messaging platform (Audio / Video calls, Conferencing and Chat) plus ongoing support and additions as and when required.
If you are looking for a brighter future, we are change envisioned
- Support, develop and improve the app as the new features are added
- Take responsibility for all aspects of front end development using ReactJs, including interactions with RESTful API and testing
- Keep all the parts of the app testable and develop automatic tests for the app
- Review app and plan future upgrades with the development team
- Develop new user facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Enhance the app for maximum speed and scalability
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Communicate and co-operate with the backend team to push the project forward
- Mentor junior staff
- Technology stack:
- Vue.js / ReactJS
- RESTful interfaces
- Relational Database (MySQL, etc.
- NoSQL, TimeLine databases
What we need
- 3yrs plus experience in a similar role
- A relevant degree or equivalent, although experience can count as an alternative
- We require a solid knowledge of React
- A thorough knowledge of RESTful interfaces
- Strong experience with Redux & Typescript
- Ideally had some commercial experience working with AWS
- Understanding of full product development life cycle
- Familiarity working in an agile environment and working within Scrum teams
- A basic knowledge of backend development would be an advantage
- As would experience in integration of third-party payment systems, validation services, etc.
- Good problem solving abilities
- Intermediate level English
What we offer:
We can offer you an above average pay with regular reviews, and bonuses when we launch the global project. As we grow and become a public company in New York you will have the opportunity to receive an even greater bonus within a long-term perspective pay package in a dynamically developing, global company.
We currently have Experts & Seniors in our Development Team that you will join and can collaborate with, and if necessary engage in intensive training with. You can actively shape our success strategy with your knowledge.
You can freely use our internal English language course and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training.
You will have an opportunity of a lifetime to work in a multinational, but informal, friendly, and supportive team where you will be truly valued. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important.
If this sounds interesting please send us your CV in English with conpact details available on Telegram/Viber/ WhatsApp