Innovate Tech Group, a leading Software as a Service consortium based in London are looking for skilled Android Developers (Middle/Senior) to join our Polish team in Katowice. Our development teams focus on creating ingenious solutions to modern problems by creating ultra high end software and apps to license to our global clients.
We need talented Android Developers to join our development team in Katowice who are ready to fit in and start right away on the project, a complex web application for an integrated super app marketplace that provides wider functionality including messaging, referrals, rewards, reviews, and much more. We have a Beta version and are refining it, heading towards the global launch.
The post is office based, full time working at one of our offices in both large team projects and smaller individual projects that fit together to create a Global e-Commerce & Messaging platform (Audio / Video calls, Conferencing and Chat) plus ongoing support and additions as and when required.
If you are looking for a brighter future, we are change envisioned
- Develop advanced mobile applications on the Android platforms.
- Ensure apps meet Google's guidelines.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- To offer technological, structural and architectural solutions and implement them.
- Provide full coverage of all applications with automated tests.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Maintain applications, continue to develop and improve applications as new features are added.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Interact with the backend team and collaborate with other developers within the group
- Mentor junior staff
What we need:
- A relevant degree or equivalent, although candidates without this, but with experience will be considered
- Minimum 3 years experience application development on Android platforms
- Experience with: Java / Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger2, MVP, Retrofit 2
- Work with RESTful API
- Knowledge of payment system integration
- Experience in mobile App Testing
- Experience leading a team of junior / mid developers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong interest in mentoring and guiding fellow engineers as you will be regularly involved in show & tell sessions with the goal of helping enable not just the engineers but the whole company in understanding your work.
- A good understanding of English, as the company will be working internationally
What we offer:
We can offer you an above average pay with regular reviews, and bonuses when we launch the global project. As we grow and become a public company in New York you will have the opportunity to receive an even greater bonus within a long-term perspective pay package in a dynamically developing, global company.
We currently have Experts & Seniors in our Development Team that you will join and can collaborate with, and if necessary engage in intensive training with. You can actively shape our success strategy with your knowledge.
You can freely use our internal English language course and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training.
You will have an opportunity of a lifetime to work in a multinational, but informal, friendly, and supportive team where you will be truly valued. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important.
If this sounds interesting please send us your CV in English with conpact details available on Telegram/Viber/ WhatsApp