We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Development Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a Tech Leader who will help us build amazing products for startups.
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be able to deliver a few projects (software products created from scratch) within a year!
- The next product you’ll help build could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- You will set the tone for Node.js standards in Startup Development House together with our Senior Node.js team,
- You will be supporting on the creation of architecture setup for new and existing projects,
- You’re going to use your programming skills on a daily basis by working on great products!
What we’re looking for:
- Very good knowledge of Node.js with NestJS, Express, Koa / Hapi / others;
- Experience working with RESTful web services, GraphQL, gRPC;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Good understanding of design patterns;
- Experience with large-scale, high traffic applications;
- Experience with deploying production-ready Node applications.
- At least B2 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organization skills – we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team,
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes,
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for new technologies and startups!
- Any other programming languages and frameworks.
- Independence of work – you decide on technologies within the project,
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and up to 5 days of remote work,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!