We are looking for professionals who will join Windows Platform Team.
The team provides Windows platforms (all versions of Windows Servers and client OS), virtualization products (RSA, AntiVirus) and Active Directory service for DIMETRA System.
As a team member, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of various solutions.
- Degree in computer science, telecommunications, automatics, robotics field or similar
- Practical knowledge of Windows Server/Client operating systems from user and administrator perspectives
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Intermediate PowerShell skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and to switch tasks and/or used technologies
- Ability to investigate and solve challenging technical issues
- Very good troubleshooting skills, an analytic approach to given tasks and problems
- English language skills at a level allowing efficient communication
Nice to have
- Experience with Active Directory
- Networking protocols and network services skills
- Security aspects of Windows systems
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- The budget for this position is up to 11 000 PLN on B2B or 9 150 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles