Our clients say they love working with Brainhub. They say we are smart and creative. They appreciate we’re down to earth, not afraid to speak our minds and that we get things done. They say we give technology a human face.
That’s nice, we’ll take it. But we know they don’t mean Brainhub, the company, but Brainhub, the people.
It’s our business analysts, product owners, designers, and developers who work hand in hand with them, solve their problems, and make amazing things that move their businesses forward.
Today we’re looking for a new teammate. Someone to join us, and keep up with the high standards the rest of the team have set.
Are you the one?
We need you to have 4-5 years of professional experience as a QA Engineer in an Agile team.
- Experience in end-to-end test automation (Cypress, alternatively Selenium);
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Experience in configuring CI tools for running automated tests;
- Advanced level of English;
- Strong communication skills, both with IT and non-IT individuals;
- High commercial awareness, an ability to step into client’s shoes and recognise their point of view;
- Capacity to dive into and thoroughly understand the product;
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proactivity and ownership.
You’ll get extra points if you have:
- Practice in defining test strategy.
- A real impact on business;
- Flexible working hours;
- Multiple growth opportunities;
- Private healthcare;
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding);
- Fully remote work during the pandemic, ultimately in one of our offices in Gliwice, Wrocław, Bielsko-Biała, Kraków, or Warszawa;
- Salary: 9 000 - 14 000 PLN (net, B2B);
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
If you’re still reading this, you must see something there for you. So don’t overthink it.
Scroll down, send us your details and let’s see.