Are You the team member we are looking for?
Unit8 is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team in Kraków. You will be part of diverse project teams and will partner with others engineers and data scientists to deliver data applications and solutions. Are you a self-driven individual who is passionate about building impactful, complex, user-friendly applications? Are you comfortable moving between designing intuitive interfaces and implementing efficient services?
- You know how to build data-centric web applications (preferably using React and TypeScript).
- You know how to create backend services that integrate with existing infrastructure (preferably using Java or Python).
- You have a good understanding of modern application development processes like testing, deployment, automation.
- You value good quality, readable and maintainable code.
- You are not afraid of contributing to areas beyond the development of applications e.g. presenting results, data analysis.
- You are eligible to register as sole trader (self-employment) in Poland.
What You’ll Do
At Unit8 we build a wide range of full stack applications for our clients in various industries, each with their own set of challenges. In general, you will:
- Own development for data-centric applications.
- Design, build and maintain our full stack services deployments.
- Be part of each stage of the application development lifecycle - planning, UX/UI design, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
- Be actively involved in shaping the company's processes and standards for application development
What We Offer
- Work on client projects that have a concrete impact on the business
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing service company with a start-up atmosphere
- Self-employment flexibility linked with B2B contract
- Tailor-made mentorship program
- Learning activities such ML and Engineering Reading Groups
- Knowledge sharing sessions with other engineers
- Compensation package including base salary, yearly bonus based on the performance of the company and company shares
- 10% of the time for self-development
- Cross offices/company wide frequent events (off-site or on-line)