Are You the team member we are looking for?
Unit8 is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Zurich, Lausanne or Kraków. You will be part of diverse project teams and will partner with other engineers and data scientists to deliver data applications and solutions.
- You are a professional software engineer with good knowledge of Computer Science and at least one widely adopted programming language (for instance Python, Java, C#).
- You have a strong experience in Cloud development and architecture on one of the following platforms: AWS, Azure or GCP.
- You are knowledgeable about Continuous Integration and Delivery tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins or Bamboo, as well as automation tools like Ansible.
- You have experience in system architecture and administration with a strong focus on security best practices.
- You are passionate about your domain and you like to introduce new improvements that make sense and are pragmatic for your clients.
- Your are ready to tackle new areas and challenges i.e. building AI & Data Science stack, setting up MLOps or ramping up CRM for Unit8.
- You understand the value of teamwork.
- You are customer-focused and you have a service-oriented mindset.
- You are eligible to register as sole trader (self-employment) in Poland.
What You’ll do
At Unit8 we build a wide range of applications for our clients in various industries, as well as internal tools, each with their own set of challenges. In general, you will:
- Design, propose and maintain Data & Cloud architectures in close collaboration with the key stakeholders.
- Audit projects in terms of security or functionality gaps. Suggesting and tracking improvements.
- Automate various tasks to improve efficiency and shorten release time.
- Get ready to tackle new areas and challenges i.e. AI & Data Science stack.
- Be responsible to manage and maintain internal infrastructure.
What We Offer
- Work on client projects that have a concrete impact on the business
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing service company with a start-up atmosphere
- Self-employment flexibility linked with B2B contract
- Tailor-made mentorship program
- Learning activities such ML and Engineering Reading Groups
- Knowledge sharing sessions with other engineers
- Compensation package including base salary, yearly bonus based on the performance of the company and company shares
- 10% of the time for self-development
- 4 weeks paternity leave
- Cross offices/company wide frequent events (off-site or on-line)