In this project we are building a completely new operational communication system in the safety-critical railway environment.
The end-user equipment consists of a touchscreen terminal running a user interface, based on modern web technology (React).
The user interface should be very flexible and adaptable to the needs of the end user. An (existing) proprietary hardware, which also has a small web-based user interface, is used as audio device.
The backend is designed as an application server that is integrated into the customer's Kubernetes environment. For voice communication, the end-user terminals are integrated into an existing IMS using SIP, specific railway functions (e.g. special call routing) are implemented using the appropriate application server.
The activities for the Scrum Team include the development of essential parts of the user interface including the required backends,
as well as the development of the corresponding IMS application server for the rail-specific voice communication functions.
- Participate in the development of our app shell and the related micro frontends
- Take responsibility of all phases of the software life cycle, from requirements engineering, design, implementation, to testing and maintenance
- Support and guide the team with knowledge and experience
- Evaluate and take responsibility for architectural decisions
- Coordinate with the user experience experts
- Cooperate with our international project and development teams
- Contribute to the further buildout of our development infrastructure
- Cooperate with the strategic and technical product management
Team: Scrum Master, 3 C++ Developers, QA (team from Poland)
Type of contract:B2B (employment contract possible)
Salary:+/- 120-135 PLN net/h (on B2B) *depending on experience
Number of open vacancies: 1
Preferred scale of work: 8 hours/day and 18 days/month
Start date: asap, 100% remote, long-term cooperation