Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Tech Lead Full-stack Developer (Node.js+React) to join its team.
The taskis to develop a new product under an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
The customer is an international company that produces crop nutrients, founded in 1905. It has 17,000 employees in more than 60 countries. In 2021, the company had revenues of $11.6 billion.
Tech stack on the project:Node.js, TypeScript, React, Redux, HTML, CSS, Express.js/Nest.js, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Experience as a Full-stack Developer for 2+ years;
- Experience in managing a full SDLC process;
- Knowledge of Node.js, TypeScript, OOP, and popular Node.js frameworks (Express.js and Nest.js);
- Knowledge of and experience with React, Redux;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Understanding of microservice and middleware patterns (event sourcing, circuit breaker, Saga);
- Excellent understanding of relational and NoSQL databases, hands-on experience with database partitioning/sharding, transactions;
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, and Redis;
- Knowledge of and experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Level of English — Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
-Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!