We are currently looking for a talented Backend Engineer that will join our team, responsible for building and maintaining a platform where we can buy, trade, and spend any crypto we want.
We are always exploring new ways of delivering high quality software using cutting edge technology.
You should have experience in backend development with Python, cloud providers and cloud native tools.
💼 What can we offer 💼
- 100% remote work
- Salary up to 100 000$ depending on your experience (Mid/Senior)
- A full-time job with a B2B long-term permanent contract
🔎 What are we looking for 🔎
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the backend development
- You can write clean code in Python
- Experience with a cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Excellent cloud native tools knowledge, especially microservices, docker and CI/CD
- You are familiar with API
- *Great English skills (B2 minimum) *
💻 Our tech stack includes: 💻
- AWS for all of our Infrastructure
- Python / Flask
➕ It would be great if you were also experienced in➕
- Fintech industry knowledge/experience
You would mainly be responsible for both developing and deploying backend services focusing on fault tolerance, low latency, high availability and security. You and your team will take full responsibility from the development process to production in a trurly crossfunctional experience.
What are we expecting from you?
- Significant software engineering experience in Python
- Solid previous professional work experience in backend development
- Great teamwork and communication skills in English, comfortable preparing high quality documentation and designs to aid understanding and knowledge sharing.
- very good knowledge of microservice architectures, cloud native patterns around fault tolerance and container based 12 factor apps
- Experience building contract first services and adopting patterns and frameworks to enable appropriate automated testing at unit, contract, service and end to end levels.
- Experience building services that can be deployed on demand, quickly and with quality. Excellent understanding of CI/CD patterns and good practice.
- High quality observability in building highly scalable and performant software
- Experience working with a public or private cloud vendor
- A great plus would be the knowledge of cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain technology
If this offer caught your eye and you want to make something that matters, apply and join us today!