We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Growing rapidly we see more and more how much experienced DevOps is needed in a cloud based environment focused on automation. Therefore we're looking for a DevOps Engineer which will help us to develop in this field.
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be able to deliver a few projects (software products created from scratch) within a year!
- Do you wonder what project you would join? Check out our previous projects: IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... and try to guess what exciting, brand-new project is waiting for you!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You'll be part of one of the best Development teams (this year we were named a Top Developer by Clutch)!
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction,
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems.
- Presenting to the client the advantages and disadvantages of specific cloud solutions,
- Managing the security, maintenance and scalability of the infrastructure,
- Processes automation to improve platform reliability,
- Improving and managing monitoring and continuous integration tools,
- Responding to system inefficiencies and quickly resolving issues to ensure availability and performance,
- Managing infrastructure costs.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1 years of experience with setting up cloud infrastructure (preferably GCP) and deployment automation.
- Vast knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker,
- Experience with cloud services (GCP / AWS / Azure),
- Vast knowledge of Linux (Debian / Ubuntu / CentOs),
- Experience in infrastructure automation (Terraform, Helm, Kustomize, Ansible) and CI/CD pipelines,
- Knowledge of best standards in security and networking,
- Experience with databases like: PostgreSQL, MySQL,
- Experience with Redis,
- Experience with monitoring tools like: Prometheus, Grafana,
- Experience in cloud management, auto-scaling, deployment automation and backups,
- Knowledge of infrastructure as a code.
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- Ability to identify a problem or opportunity and propose a credible solution,
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,
- Proactivity and high level of organization of your own work, with strong skills in time management and planning,
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organisation skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and willingness to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team,
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes,
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for new technologies and startups!
- Familiarity with Terraform,
- Familiarity with Git,
- Business experience with Circle CI or Jenkins,
- Experience with GitHub Actions, Rollbar, NewRelic.
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from our office in Warsaw
- 20 days of paid break per year on a B2B contract
- Growth-driven culture: learning budget for every team, knowledge-sharing initiatives, individual career paths, and regular evaluation of your development
- Startup approach, which means international teams, many greenfield projects, and gaining hands-on experience at every stage of the product development cycle
- Freedom to choose the best tools and tech to achieve your team’s goals
- Trustworthy devices - we work on MacBooks
- Basics: Multisport card possibilities and private healthcare package
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow! 🚀