Each sector has a leader. In the area of Data Science and Business Intelligence, one of them is undoubtedly our Partner, a Polish company working for the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world. Together with her, we are looking for a person with the following competences. If you want to maintain a good pace of your career development, feel appreciated and implement prestigious projects, join an intimate, remote team within the structure of an international organization. We would love to meet you!
Master Data Management Architect
You will be responsible for:
We are looking for an experienced Master Data Management Architect who can take the leading role in the Company delivery team for one of our biggest clients. His/her responsibility would be to create long-term MDM strategy together with the client and ensure the implementation of that strategy in a portfolio of Company’s projects.
- Define and execute strategies designed to deliver Data, Master Data and Advanced Analytics
- Lead Profisee MDM implementation projects for Company customers
- Create guidelines and policies relating to Master Data Governance
- Create and implement Data Governance best practices
- Support pre-sales activities by designing solution architecture based on client’s requirements
- Act as a technical leader for a team of Profisee certified developers.
- Minimum 5+ years of designing and implementing Master Data Management solutions (custom or out-of-the-box);
- Knowledge of Data Architecture design principles;
- Proven experience of co-leading workshops to identify design/architecture patterns and strong understanding of back-end integration technologies;
- Experience of working with client architecture teams
- Practical knowledge of ETL tools (Informatica, SAS, Microsoft, Talend, Tibco);
- Practical knowledge of MDM software (Informatica, Stibo, Tibco, Profisee, SAP, SAS, IBM);
- Experience of working within a large, complex, and geographically dispersed environment;
- Good command of English;
- Pre-sales experience.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Profisee MDM products will be a plus;
- Strong background in MS Azure cloud platform will be a plus.
- Any form of employment depending on your preferences: employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary,
- A rich package of benefits (private medical care, co-financing of courses, occasional gifts, integration and foreign training trips, co-financing of training and external certification),
- Real career advancement paths (technological or managerial expert),
- Work in flexible hours in the form of 100% remote or hybrid (office based in Warsaw),
- Opportunity to gain experience about different technologies (28 partnerships depending on the project),
- International work environment and the possibility of implementing projects in the scrum methodology,
- A chance for a wide development of competences in the most modern technologies in the world, often rarely found in Poland,
- A friendly atmosphere created by experienced IT Managers by appointment and hard training, not by accident,
- A perfectly organized work environment, where everyone has a clearly defined role and is provided with almost unlimited development opportunities resulting from, among others, from dynamic growth, innovative projects and focus on innovation of employees.
And if you are not convinced by this, we are open to your ideas, because we focus on people and listen to their ideas.