We are ADB We are a system integration expert. Focused on the future. Proud about the past. Together we create a unique ADB Global ecosystem, where people, culture, technology drives reality and creates new experiences of Video Entertainment and Broadband Connectivity all over the world.
We are the people 300+ employees | 75% engineers | 100% experts | 200 customers worldwide
We are the culture ADB Teams in Europe, US and Asia | 4 generations | 1 language: English | 4 common values: INNOVATION, NEW IDEAS, THINKING OUT-OF-THE BOX, WILLINGNESS TO HELP AND TO LEARN NEW THINGS
We are technology R&D sites in Europe, US and Asia | 65M CPEs deployed | 1000 software releases | 100 complex deployments | Solutions for Personal TV, Business TV and Broadband | 400 patents | 100 different HW platforms | ’’A’’ class IT security rating
And WE KNOW HOW to integrate your needs with our possibilities
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer, who will be responsible for monitoring and maintenance of our environments, servers and applications for their stability, performance and security connected to our product Graphyne™ – Pay-TV management system and content aggregation platform that enables operators to provide the best TV entertainment package on various devices.
Do you want to influence the way we work and meet on a daily basis our Experts? Read below for more!
Job location: 100% remotely (after onboarding process) or Zielona Gora, Poznan or Katowice offices
What will you do?
- Monitoring and maintenance of our environments, servers and applications in terms of stability, security, performance and functioning
- Work with our team of Software and DevOps Experts on our back-office components automaton, troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Deployment of ADB solutions to the internal and customer environments
- Developing automation scripts
- Preparing technical documentation and deployment
- Propose and implement appropriate solutions
- Participating in knowledge sharing in the area of your specialization
- Close cooperation with ADB customers
What’s important for us?
- Knowledge and experience – we are team a of specialists, which bet on substantive approach and independence. Our expectations are:
- Senior experience as a DevOps Engineer, System Admin or other similar roles, which allows you to be an independent specialist
- Experience with deployment automation and linked technologies and tools: Ansible, Jenkins, Python and Bash
- Knowledge of technologies we use, such as Docker, Containers or Kafka,
- Experience or understanding of protocols (HTTP, AMQP, MQTT) and relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Open mind, team player and go-getter approach – We want you to work like us – propose and implement your best ideas relying on your specialization. You have to be open-minded, listen to others but, at last, you decide, how to do your job best
- Self-development orientation – we want to help you grow by giving you support and the opportunity to find your way to success
- English skills– you will cooperate with various teams and many specialists based all over the world
Additional skills, which allow better find yourself at work:
- Knowledge of technologies like OpenShift and ELK
- Experience on application servers (Tomcat, Jetty, Wildfly)
Why is it worth working with ADB Global?
- We do exceptional things: over 25 years on the market and created products for over 200 global and leading Pay-TV and broadband operators like: Telenor, Canal+, Foxtel, Polsat
- We offer true challenges in your daily engineering work, utilizing and creating top-notch technology. Want proof? We’ve patented around 400 solutions and our products are used by nearly a million users
- Our team consists of extremely experienced, high-qualified subject-matter Experts: 90% of us have a university degree and some are Ph.D.!
- Improving skills is an important part of our lives -ADB employees spend 2 hours of work per week on self-development using:
- Udemy courses
- English lessons
- internal and external training
- other tools agreed with team leader
- We care about the health of our employees and their family. The company subsidizes:
- medical care (individual or family)
- group life insurance
- sport card
- We work globally: ADB teams are based in Europe, US and Asia; our leading language is English
- We are open to various forms of cooperation, depending on your needs