Fieldcode is a field service management (FSM) software created from 20 years of global field service expertise with the highest customer service standards working towards climate positivity. Our pioneering pay-per-event model reflects our commitment to provide cost-reducing field service management software. Additionally, we support and promote a positive impact on our customers’ CO2 footprint - all in one seamless experience.
Our software developers in Poland, Germany and Greece form an outstanding collaboration turning their expertise into a productive and fun environment. As part of our software developer team in Poland, you get the space and everything you need to develop yourself further and deepen your knowledge of new technologies with exciting projects.
- Optimizing and developing software products, adapting our processes in order to provide the central component in the company for controlling out business processes around the globe
- Working closely and in constant exchange with our UX/UI-design and testing team
- Minimum 3 years of experience in programming in Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android mobile projects and profound understanding of mobile platforms
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Willingness to grow and craft in an environment similar to a start-up and to work with state-of-the-art technologies
- Excellent English skills
We offer you
- A secure job in an innovative, international software company
- Great team spirit and a great working atmosphere
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program
- Mentoring program to facilitate the onboarding process
- Room for own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision making processes
- A company that not only achieves economic success, but also works hard to make the world a better place:
We invest heavily in research into high-quality technologies with a drastic impact on CO2 reduction. Although there are few researched and valid methods to influence CO2 negativity, we want to be at the forefront and support leading scientists and projects
Who we are
We develop Field Service Management software to achieve CO2 negativity and offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions. We are working hard to provide cutting edge technologies, innovative sustainability measures and exceptional service.
Let’s make the world a better place – together!
Please add the statements:
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Fieldcode also for the purposes of further recruitment processes.”
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Fieldcode for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (...) (General Data Protection Regulation).