Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Scala Developer to work on a FinTech project for a Swiss customer.
The taskis to develop a group of services that is a subproject of the company’s entire ecosystem. There is a web part and services only using APIs. The services are different, aimed at both authenticating users and providing and managing an interface where a user can configure their structural product and calculate it. There are also services for calculating commissions and auxiliary ones for receiving data and calculations via email.
The customeris an independent expert in the field of structured investment products and long-term economic solutions.
Tech stack on the project: Scala, Cats, Cats effect, doobie, FS2, Google Guice, Akka, Play Framework, sbt, Java, concurrency, ScalaTest, specs2, Spring Framework, Hibernate.
- Commercial development experience in Scala for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Akka;
- Experience in building scalable applications;
- Knowledge of DBMS - NoSQL and MySQL;
- Experience in implementing APIs for integration with internal and external systems;
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Experience in software development using Agile methodologies;
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to learn in a fast-paced environment;
- Interest in the latest programming trends – functional and reactive programming;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!