We would like to invite you to join a team of developers creating companion mobile application that supports the industry workers with management of the measurement data transmitter devices.
We are looking for Embedded C engineers who do not fear to learn new domain and dive deep into it. The ultimate domain will be embedded or Linux low level depending on your abilities and preferences.
Requirements and qualifications
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Embedded C as well as Linux operating system as seen from developer’s perspective.
- Have a qualification in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Nice to have: experience in STB middleware development
What you can expect from us?
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Commercial projects from the domain
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance