Omnipack is a full-stack fulfillment provider for eCommerce. Why Full-stack? Because we run our own operations and own technology. Every day we support over 100 companies in delivering Amazon-grade customer experience, regardless of their scale and without them having to invest in logistics. We believe fulfillment for eCommerce is ripe for disruption, as old guard logistics companies do not understand the needs of digital natives. We are already a market leader in CEE and in the coming years we will conquer Europe.
We’re a passionate and vigorous team that offers a lot of opportunities to grow together. We’re looking for talented and ambitious people that will help us become the market leader in the field.
To support our dynamic growth with scalable technology solutions we’re looking for a Full-stack Developer experienced in building complex systems based on Java, React, and Node.js and building infrastructure for distributed and highly available systems.
You will work on a modern technology stack and support business operations and growth by providing highly reliable infrastructure for business-critical systems.
What we are looking for:
- - You know how to write distributed, high-volume applications in Java, React and Node JS
- - You have strong knowledge of the Spring framework
- - You have experience with Docker
- - You have experience with AWS (or other cloud platform)
- - You thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions
- - You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our dynamic growth and rapidly evolving business environment
- - You understand the value of collaboration within an agile team and you're eager to work together on the best solutions
- - You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- - You care about agile software processes, performance, reliability, and responsible experimentation
- - You have experience with: BDD, DDD methodologies CQRS, Event Storming
- - You have experience with Kubernetes
- - Design, develop, deploy and operate highly available and scalable applications that will support logistics processes for eCommerce (warehousing, order management etc.)
- - Taking part in developing concepts for our products (you will have creative freedom and the ability to influence the project)
- - Leverage best practices in programming as well as continuous integration and deployment
- - Building UI to display data and interact with users
- - Work in a cross-functional agile team to continuously iterate and deliver on new product objectives
- - Work in an environment that supports your personal growth
What we offer:
- - 11.000 - 14.000 PLN net/month
- - Real impact on business with your ideas
- - Office in the city center of Warsaw - currently around Rondo ONZ
- - Employment based on B2B contract, benefits
- - Work from Monday to Friday at flexible hours (we start between 7-10 am) and opportunity to work remotely
- - Great atmosphere and company culture
- - Be part of a fast growing company with huge potential