As a Pentester, you’ll contribute technically to Cyber Security client projects and internal projects. You will work in multinational environment together with other top security experts and your responsibility will be to deliver Attack & Penetration Testing projects and various other security projects including application code review, social engineering, Red Team Assessments, Purple Team Assessments, Threat Modeling and Security Architecture reviews.
- 5+ years of experience in conducting penetration tests,
- Knowledge of security issues at the technical level,
- Knowledge of solutions and recommendations to prevent or mitigate security vulnerabilities,
- Knowledge of the application security verification standards,
- Deep understanding of how information’s technology systems work:
- networking architecture,
- networking protocols
- operating systems.
- Deep understanding of how web applications work, starting from backend, ending with frontend,
- Autonomy and maturity in what you do as security professional,
- Very good command of English language, German or other European language would be an advantage but not mandatory.
Requirements and qualifications
- Documented participation in Bug Bounty programs or acknowledgement of Responsible Disclosures outside those programs,
- Granted CVEs,
- OSCP certificate or similar.
What we offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy for business, on-site trainings, language classes, etc.
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw with fresh work environment
- Perks / benefits: private health care (incl. family, parents, in-laws & dental care), life insurance, sport groups, MultiSport, Benefitsystem, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.