Android Developer (REMOTELY)
🏡 100% REMOTELY
💰 15 000 - 25 000 PLN net/month depending on experience
⏱ Full-time with flexible working hours
📊 B2B long-term permanent contract
🥇Direct employment at a leading European fintech startup in financial services
Would you like to work with a company which creates a product appreciated by millions of citizens weekly? Would you like to make your input heard and taken into consideration by magazines like Forbes? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We're looking for Senior and Mid Android developers for an international fintech startup with products ranging from a payment gateway for e-shops to money transfers, currency conversion, payment cards, an event ticketing platform, parcel locker network, a top-notch finance management app, and more. Their products are used by millions of users worldwide, with the main markets currently being the Baltic countries.
- 2+ years of experience programming on the Android platform;
- Experience with Kotlin, Kotlin Coroutines;
- Experience writing clean, maintainable code. We value beautifully written code;
- Experience working with large-scale projects.
Nice to have:
- Experience with REST API;
- Experience in testing an application automatically;
- Knowledge of UI/UX practices;
- Any experience working with other programming languages.
- Designing and developing the mobile applications;
- Thorough testing of your work regarding safety and functionality;
- Working only with the most innovative financial solutions;
- Contributing to our work atmosphere and culture.
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead;
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, and apply your expertise to meaningful work every day;
- No tight deadlines and loose startup atmosphere;
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens, and your input will be heard and taken into consideration;
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills;
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals.