Guidewire product boosts your skills to work on similar P&C insurance products and strengthens your career path in insurance domain. This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
As a Senior Guidewire Java Engineer in the IT Advisory Services you will participate in various streams of Guidewire implementation projects, collaborate with team members in order to achieve project and client goals and be a part of Business Insurance Transformations
- +5 years of commercial experience with Java 8, SQL and Git
- Experience in Configuration, Integration or Conversion of one of Guidewire modules: Claim Center / Policy Center/ Billing Center
- Commercial experience on enterprise system integration, Insurance domain background, Property & Casualty
- Hands on experience with REST/ SOAP Web Services, Spring, ORM framework will be a strong benefit
- Good understanding of Tomcat and or WebSphere / WebLogic
- Working knowledge and ability to verify Clean Code principles
- People management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with clients, business consultants and Project Managers
- Willingness to business travels to the customers locations on need basis
- Excellent English verbal and written communication (German or other European language will be an advantage)
Requirements and qualifications
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
- If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.