Our customer is a large trading company that specializes in currency data, CFD trading, and exchange rates. The main goal of the project is the development of web and mobile applications for traders.
• 2+ years of experience;
• Good knowledge of Kotlin and Java;
• Previous experience with React Native, and TypeScript would be a plus;
• Firebase Remote Config for setting real-time app configuration and available features;
• Knowledge of Git for version control;
• Self-directed, capable of picking up a story and asking required questions to deliver;
• At least Intermediate Strong English level.
• Collaborate with UX on designs, communicating what’s possible given technical constraints, and making suggestions to create the best customer experience;
• Collaborate with other developers on the team, giving and taking constructive feedback in code reviews;
• Participate in team sprint planning, backlog grooming, demos, and retrospectives;
• Shepherding releases through from creation to release. Creating the release ticket, building, updating dynamic release configuration, testing, and release;
• Support the team by helping with any required bug fixes, maintenance, and technical debt;
• Promote your own continuous learning by feeding new ideas back into the team.
What we offer:
• Annual paid vacation of 18 working days;
• Extra vacation days for long-lasting cooperation;
• Annual paid illness of 10 days;
• Maternity\Paternity leave;
• The opportunity of sabbatical leave;
• Marriage and Parenthood Package;
• Compensation for sports activities (up to 6000 UAH\year);
• 50 % cost compensation for attending courses for self-development;
• Corporate doctor;
• Internal education(corporate library, Udemy courses);
• Career development plan;
• English classes;
• Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
• Technical equipment: laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitor, chair;
• Internal Referral program;
• Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities;
• Technical community events.