We are currently enforcing the team in Financial Services area. This specific position gives you the opportunity to be a part of a team from its very beginning and build a strong career path as Senior Java Developer. You will interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market. Our client is the largest investment company worldwide. You will work in Agile oriented team. The group includes the functions of software development, product management, UI/UX design, core systems operations, business analysis and more.
- Strong Java programming skills with minimum of 4 years practical experience
- Robust object-oriented design pattern knowledge and implementation experience using Java; Python a plus
- Advanced knowledge and experience developing and working with relational databases such as Sybase and MySQL
- Experience with multi-tier application architecture and high performance distributed and in-memory caching solutions
- Strong understanding of data modelling techniques
- Strong foundation in SDLC best practices including test driven development, unit testing discipline, agile development, and CI/CD strategies
- Strong communication, time management, organization, attention to detail
- Working knowledge of building and deploying distributed systems a plus
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack) a plus
Requirements and qualifications
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wrocław or Warsaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
- If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.