Junior PHP Developer
Looking to make an impact and grow within a leading organization? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
- 100% Remote
- Full time, long-term permanent
- Leading European online services provider
We’re looking for Junior PHP Developers for a leading Dutch company specializing in providing tech services (e.g., web hosting). The main goal of the company is to support the development of its clients’ products and services up to the exit to the international arena. It is gaining popularity day by day, offering its services to over 2 million European customers!
- Professional experience in back-end development
- Good working knowledge of PHP and its frameworks (preferably Symfony)
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work in an informal environment
- Ability to write clean and secure code
- English proficiency is essential!
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of any OOP languages
- Experience with microservices (using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Kafka)
- Testing (Unit, Acceptance, Usability, Security, Performance)
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is also a plus