Purpose of the position:
The Software Developer (Cloud) is part of creating the solutions for supporting our most modern and highly complex solutions for Healthcare industry. We work with the most advanced technologies and development methodologies.
is delivering internal infrastructural cloud services used by R&D development teams with focus on Azure cloud technologies and containers orchestrated by Kubernetes. They are concentrated on high quality and high performance cloud development, backed by the 2 weeks Scrum sprints.
This is a challenging position where the Senior Software Developer’s tasks and responsibilities consist of developing and implementing high quality software. The person is involved in the whole process from requirement specifications over design and implementation to final test and documentation.
• Design and develop agreed solutions.
• Share expert knowledge with team members and external stakeholders.
• Be able to lead the project from start to finish.
• Conduct code reviews with colleagues.
• Execute tests and reports according to established processes.
• Work close with developers to ensure team deliveries.
• Execute planning together with the team.
• Work within agile process (i.a. Scrum).
• Review and provide input to requirements.
• Stay updated on new Azure trends and technologies.
• Ensure the guidelines, standards and practices.
In order to succeed in this role, the Software Developer
• holds a MSc level within software engineering, computer science or equivalent
• has minimum 5 years of relevant work experience,
• has extensive experience in working with public cloud (preferably Azure),
• has good knowledge of infrastructure as code (IaC) tools (preferably ARM),
• is experienced in working with DevOps platforms (preferably Azure DevOps),
• holds solid experience in developing software with object oriented languages (preferably C#),
• experience with Design and Architectural patterns,
• understands software lifecycle processes and strive to ensure constant care for architecture, code base, test and documentation,
• thrive in a multisite, cross-cultural team and take pride in your craftsmanship,
• self-driven and inquisitive, i.e. dare challenge solutions and ideas,
• quality focus and thoroughness in general,
• fluent in English since it is our corporate language.
A great asset would be, if the Software Developer has proffesional experience in
• Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps,
• Docker, Kubernetes and Kustomize,
• Cloud messaging (preferably Azure Evet Hub, Azure Service Bus),
• DB as a service (preferably Azure SQL, Cosmos DB),
• Cloud data processing and storage (preferably Azure Synapse, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake),
• agile methodologies (SCRUM) as your daily development process.
Creating, developing and implementing high quality software solutions for supporting modern and highly complex Healthcare solutions.