We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on .Net on Azure Cloud platform.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with .Net technologies (C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework or NHibernate, WCF)
- Working knowledge of the following Azure services will be a plus: Functions, Logic apps, Web Apps, SQL Server and others
- Proficiency in OOP
- Experience working with web services / APIs e.g. SOAP / REST
- Knowledge of React or Angular would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Clean Code and Unit Testing
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with source code management (GIT), Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and automated deployment
- Good English and German (spoken and written)
Requirements and qualifications
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment with help of experienced senior developers
- Variety of opportunities for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes, Microsoft certifications.
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wrocław or Warsaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.