We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Quality Assurance Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer who will help us deliver the best quality code and build amazing products.
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be a part of a team delivering a few projects (software products built from scratch) within a year!
- Do you wonder what project you would join? Check out our previous projects: IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... and try to guess what exciting, brand-new project is waiting for you!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You'll be part of one of the best Development teams (in 2020 we were named a Top Developer by Clutch)!
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Making sure that our products reach the highest of their quality both on technical and business aspects,
- Designing test automation strategies, scripts, or procedures to address specific project's needs,
- Defining scope of automation on a project,
- Implementing automated E2E tests in Cypress/Playwright framework,
- Sharing your knowledge regarding automation with other team members,
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems,
- Sharing ideas on how to improve the app and the testing process.
- Maintaining and updating already existing tests on a project
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and manual web application testing,
- 1+ year of experience in commercial automation testing in Cypress, or other, similar framework.
- Using all the tools needed (and ideas for new ones) to improve the efficiency of testing,
- Knowledge of the best QA practices (ISTQB fundamentals or more),
- Solid understanding of testing methods and techniques in Agile, you can be the one to improve the process at our company,
- Knowledge of REST API,
- Knowledge of best practices in terms of automation (Git, page object pattern, KISS, DRY, YAGNI, integration with CI, etc.)
- Very good communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills,
- Critical Thinking – you need to be brave enough to tell developers that they did something wrong and communicative enough to tell them that in a good manner,
- Really high attention to detail and precision,
- Ability to solve complex problems,
- Ability to share knowledge in an easy-to-understand way,
- B2+ in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Knowledge of Playwright framework is a big plus,
- Experience with Azure DevOps,
- Experience in testing GraphQL API,
- Experience in data visualization (Graphana or similar)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from our office in Warsaw
- 20 days of paid break per year on a B2B contract
- Growth-driven culture: learning budget for every team, knowledge-sharing initiatives, individual career paths, and regular evaluation of your development
- Startup approach, which means international teams, many greenfield projects, and gaining hands-on experience at every stage of the product development cycle
- Freedom to choose the best tools and tech to achieve your team’s goals
- Trustworthy devices - we work on MacBooks
- Basics: Multisport card possibilities and private healthcare package
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow! 🚀