iApps Technologies GmbH is a leading international technology company providing SAAS solutions for the publishing market.
With our cutting-edge solutions - both mobile and web applications - we help publishing and media companies to reach millions of readers.
Our customers distribute more than 25,000 publications per month through our systems, and our portfolio includes the largest publishing and media companies in Germany (such as the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Die Zeit, Madsack, Ippen, Axel Springer, etc). We have been operating in the industry since 2009 and successfully create market-leading software solutions using the latest technologies.
Innovation, security, pragmatism and the willingness to be customer-oriented are key to iApps` DNA.
To support our next level of development, we are looking for a candidate for the position of Full Stack Web Developer who will join our team (25 Devs) in Tychy (śląskie, Poland) ASAP. The right candidate shall bring experience in complex projects and teams and should have at least 5+ years of experience.
Required skills in following areas:
- project analysis,
- defining and assigning tasks to other team members,
- designing and testing code,
- code review,
- analytical thinking,
- communication skills,
- good knowledge of Design Patterns,
- positive attitude
- practical knowledge of one of the leading frontend frameworks: Vue.js (preferred) or React,
- experience with PHP MVC frameworks like CakePHP, Laravel or Symfony (at least one of them),
- the knowledge of databases: MySQL/MariaDB,
- knowledge and practical experience of docker, microservices, REST APIs,
- experience with unit testing, integration testing,
- experience with any version control system,
- English language at the communicative level,
Nice to have:
- experience in cloud environments (Openstack, AWS, Azure, GCP or other),
- the knowledge of tools for tasks automation (e.g. Grunt, Webpack),
- the knowledge of AngularJS,
- the knowledge of CSS preprocessors,
- the knowledge of BEM and ability to create responsive layouts,
The benefits of working for us:
- stable employment and good salaries,
- possibility of employment based on B2B (without time limit),
- modern office located in the old brewery (Tychy, Browarowa 21) with access to parking spaces,
- working in a team with great independence and autonomy,
- partial possibility of remote operation,
- working on large and interesting projects while maintaining the atmosphere of a small company,
- company equipment such as laptops, tablets and smartphones,