ServiceNow is a global tool used widely to manage business processes. It started with IT processes but is used now in a wide variety of fields.
We are offering you a demanding role. You will use the most advanced technology stack to implement the newest solutions. As an ServiceNow Development Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing of development and implementation of business processes as well for the analysis of the business landscape before getting to this point. You will lead a team of Analysts / Developers on the projects too.
- At least 3 years of ServiceNow implementation experience
- Experience in leading projects teams, including solution analysis, design and project delivery.
- Proven experience implementing platform modules, integrations or customization.
- Wide knowledge of NowPlatform functionalities, modules and applications, their relations and possible use cases.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL and Agile
- Demonstrate an awareness of Best Practices in IT industry
- University degree (eventually last year) in technical field or economic
- Good command of English, German or other European language would be an advantage but not mandatory
- Ability to travel
Requirements and qualifications
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.