Who are we?
At Prognetics, we are a fine team of specialists, almost 50% of which are seniors. Our main technology stack is .NET, modern JS (React/Angular) and Azure. We are passionate about programming, play as a team, and we’re happy to share our knowledge. We know that programming is continuous learning that we’ll be happy to help you plan as part of your development path.
We are looking for .NET Developers with at least 3 years of experience to join our organization. We will help you develop, suggest technical solutions, and mentor.
Location: 100% remote
The rate of PLN: 90-120/h net, B2B.
If you have more experience and higher expectations, we will be happy to talk and offer more favorable conditions.
You are our match if:
- You know and use SCRUM (as a process)
- English min. B2 & Polish native
- Can-do attitude
- Architecture & Design Patterns interest (like DDD - but you don't have to be an expert on everything!)
- .NET Core
- EF Core
- SQL Server
It's good if you know:
- React / Angular
- SOA / Microservices
- Queues (RabbitMQ or others)
- Kubernetes (fluxcd)
- Private healthcare and sports card
- We help in switching to IPBOX
- Co-financing for Microsoft certification
- Development path
- Mentoring (with the use of practical tasks)
- relaxed working atmosphere of a small company :)
- About 30 minute HR interview
- About 1h technical interview
- Call with a customer (optional)
- Receiving feedback or an offer within two weeks
More about us
Our journey began with a startup and the creation of a stepsy application (for planning sightseeing routes), but when the application was implemented overlapping with a global lockdown, we decided to turn on the services. And so today we serve many clients from 30-person companies to 30,000 corporations (some of them listed on the stock exchange).
Contact us if you are considering new professional positions, and we will recommend the offer closest to your expectations :)
We stream committing to open source .NET, slowly creating our own solutions and libraries. But why read about something when you could see it for yourself? - check what we have done here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVfa7ApE-qJvFMJrvaNZn2A/