We are now looking for Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team in Poland. The project we develop is music studio. Backend part uses Ruby on Rails with CI approach using the AWS cloud. The current challenges facing the team are the integration of Rack Extensions plugins and enabling users to work together on a song in real time.
You might be the perfect match, if you are/have:
- at least 3 years of experience as a Ruby on rails Developer
- very good knowledge of Docker
- experience with CI/CD
- English language at least B2 level
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- experience in ECS, ECR, ELB, ALB
- experience with Route 53, S3
- experience in CloudFront
By joining us, you gain:
- Chance to do what you love and get things done
- Choice of employment form & working time
- Power of creating the best working environment
- Opportunity to impact our company culture build-up
- Selection of benefits such as: medical care, dedicated training program, sport & leisure activities package, WOW trips for the successful ones and many more as we grow
- Possibility to travel and work with international teams and brands
Sigma IT Poland is a division within Sigma AB Group – a fast growing IT consulting and R&D company. We turn Swedish and Polish passion for technology and entrepreneurship into a better tomorrow for our employees, customers and the world around us. We opened our Wroclaw office in March 2017 and now we are a crew of 60+ technologies enthusiasts, passionate about their job. We work in projects related to multiple areas: music, logistics, telecom, social services, IoT, Smart Home, automotive and integrated access devices (IAD). Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competences than in numbers. We keep ourselves busy, get things done and on the way, we build a dynamic company culture to create the best place for our development. We love the atmosphere of a family business with its flat structure and self-organized teams where every opinion matters and influence our way of working.
Check us out!