ServiceNow is a global tool used widely to manage business processes. It started with IT processes but is used now in a wide variety of fields.
We are offering you a demanding role. You will use the most advanced technology stack to implement the newest solutions. As an ServiceNow Consultant, you will be responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of business processes as well for the analysis of the business landscape before getting to this point.
- Experience in Administration and Usage of ServiceNow platform .
- Web technologies experience
- Design and Configure Workflow, Application UI and Customize ServiceNow application and Integrate Client ServiceNow platform with other applications would be a benefit
- Thorough understanding of ITIL and Agile
- University degree (eventually last year) in technical field or economic
- Good command of English, German or other European language would be an advantage but not mandatory
- Ability to travel
Requirements and qualifications
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.