HRO Digital is an international company providing recruitment support within #Fintech, #Finance and #Banking market in EMEA. We connect the most innovative organizations with the best people in the market. We conduct systematic market research, which allows our Digital Teams to be a step ahead of the competition.
Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest global banks? Want to be a part of its exciting digital transformation?
Well, our Client offers just that. It’s exciting times here and if you’re looking for a role that will give you the opportunity to grow. Whether you want a career to take you to the top or simply take you in a new direction, we offer fantastic opportunities, support and rewards that will help expand your career.
(Junior) Software Engineer (Linux/Integration) position will maintain SEPA Payments platform and related processing as part of a wide Payments programme delivery. Software Engineer will maintain and work on application related environments primarily hosted on Linux and Oracle and will help to manage application scripts and interfaces for testing, performance or production environment promotion. Reducing complexity while interfacing with further surrounding systems from a “point to point” approach to a modern approach, with an integration layer using WMB, APIs or further integration services.
Role will provide opportunities to learn and upskill using WMB (IBM WebSphere Message Broker), IIB (IBM Integration Bus) and ACE (IBM App Connect Enterprise) wherein day-to-day responsibilities.
- Maintenance and support of present DEV/TEST/PERFORMANCE Linux (RHEL) based environments using Oracle DB and bash/python scripts for its maintenance,
- Linux environment maintenance/administration,
- Scripting (bash/perl), minor development activity, configuration and optimisation of testing automation tools,
- Analyse/review requirements, prepare test scenarios, test cases, user stories as per test scope doc.,
- Execution of specific environment jobs (automation/manual) and activities,
- Set-up and maintain environment for successful test execution as a pre-requisite,
- Staging of test data, defect management and support,
- Ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards,
- Consultancy and close co-operation with IT BA, Testers, Developers and IT Project Management,
- Working in Agile methodology,
- Creating Functional, Technical or Business process related documentation of supported functions, scripts or interfaces,
- Newly learn and upskill using WMB (IBM WebSphere Message Broker), IIB (IBM Integration Bus) and ACE (IBM App Connect Enterprise) wherein day-to-day responsibilities.
- 1 year hands-on experience with maintenance and support of Linux environments,
- Hands-on experience with Oracle DB and SQL (T-SQL),
- Hands-on experience with bash scripts,
- Experience with XML and XSD,
- Flexible to work in Agile environment,
- Experience with defects and defect management,
- English level B2 at minimum,
- Open to get trained and learn IBM WMB, IIB and ACE.
- API automation experience,
- Python, Java,
- Knowledge on Defect Life Cycle,
- Experience in EAI and MQ (WMB - IBM WebSphere Message Broker and Transformation Extender),
- Awareness of SWIFT messages/standards.
- Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
- Competitive salary, UoP contract + annual bonus
- 100% remote work (Poland based) and flexible working hours
- Contact with the best IT technologies available in the market
- Guarantee that solution built will be wildly used and globally recognized, hopefully making customers happy by simplifying their interaction with a bank
- Personal development and growth opportunities within the bank, long term relationship even for contracting roles
- Ability to work in an environment where quality is put over quantity, where it is understood that technical excellence speeds up not delays delivery
- A place where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- Private health and dental care (different options – from basic to VIP), multisport card, private life insurance
- Professional trainings
- Friendly teams and people-focused attitude
- On-site medical consultations in the office, childcare policy, language / studies reimbursement scheme
- Access to e-learning platforms like A Cloud Guru, LinkedIn leaning, Safari books
- Funding technical certification and courses related to the job duties
- Parking few minutes away from the office, relax room, game room, bicycle racks in the underground garage, showers dedicated to cyclists