As a Cloud Security Architect you will be technically minded and process oriented, providing support and advice to our clients on protecting themselves against the ever changing cyber threat landscape. You will belong to an international team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
- Senior (e.g. 10 years) experience in IT along with found (e.g. 3+ years) domain experience in cloud architecture or engineering capacity
- Excellent technical architecture skills, incl. tiered security architecture design
- Deep technical knowledge and the ability to translate customer’s requirements to the delivery of a technology or designed architecture
- Understanding of Cloud delivery, security and deployment models for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS offerings provided by at least one of: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of key cloud security standards e.g. NIST, CIS, NCSC, ISO, CSA STAR
- Providing security review of network and system architecture designs
- Understanding of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) into SaaS services and integration of CASB to SOC/SIEM services
- Readiness to travel
- Very good command of English (German or other European language would be advantage, but is not mandatory)
Requirements and qualifications
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy for business, on-site trainings, language classes, etc.
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw with fresh work environment
- Perks / benefits: private health care (incl. family, parents, in-laws & dental care), life insurance, sport groups, MultiSport, Benefitsystem, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.